Best Skiing in Virginia!
Where do I find that? Wintergreen Resort, of course! It offers skiing, hiking, property ownership, restaurants, festivals, and views as far as the eye can see from 3,500 feet. The highest elevation ski resort in Virginia has so much for you to explore. The terrain varies from beginner to expert so everyone in your party can find a place to feel comfortable on the hill.
After a day on the hill, what is there to do at Wintergreen? This is a full experience ski destination and gives you plenty of apres ski opportunities. Being a skier myself, I want to mention the 6 basic rules of apres ski.
6) Look for live music. Wintergreen has you covered! The Edge has regular live and local bands to help you relax.
5) Follow a local. This will help you find the best spots on the mountain. If you are in need of a local, give me a call! I’m happy to play tour guide at this amazing place.
4) Get the bar’s best drink. Well, you have several options here and several places to visit to make that happen. The Edge, The Coppermine, and Devils Grill will be sure to mix you up something to soothe away the day.
3) Wear your comfortable shoes. Apres ski used to mean enjoying the night while still wearing your ski boots. If you have spent a day wearing them, you’ll understand why a change in footwear will be helpful!
2) Know the way home. This speaks for itself!
1) Relax and be happy! Apres ski became a time to relax and connect with your friends and loved ones! Obviously, this is the most important item on the list!
Wintergreen Resort Trail Map